Sunday 3 July 2011

Oh! Open Exhibition, Bethnal Green



So the Oh! Open Exhibition will begin on 7th July at Oxford House in Bethnal Green. I actually trotted along there yesterday to drop off The Parisian as part of the show. Going on the tube with a rather large canvas painting is certainly an interesting experience, especially on a Saturday. It does make you wonder sometimes as to why perfectly normal people can become so very awful as soon as it comes to getting a seat, getting on first, getting past everyone else. Sods.


But I digress, I did make it in one piece, and I got two cookies for my trouble! The lady who was collecting the art was very nice, and I think the show will look great. There will be loads of interesting artists, and I'm looking forward to the opening night on Thursday.







The Parisian

No comments:

Post a Comment